Welcome to SoMa Park Inn South of Market San Francisco Hotel
The SoMa Park Inn is the preferred boutique hotel for travelers looking for modern decor, friendly service, and a prime San Francisco location. Our hotel sits on the famed Mission Street and has easy access to a variety of public transportation and freeways, thus enabling you to get around San Francisco with ease. If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area for business or leisure, our quaint hotel is a perfect base for you while traversing through the rolling hills, exploring the variety of stores, and dining at the top San Francisco restaurants.
Our Boutique San Francisco Hotel Rooms
The spacious and comfortable guest rooms at our Downtown San Francisco hotel have all the conveniences that make you feel as if you are at home. From private bathrooms, flat screen televisions, refrigerators and microwaves, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers, and Wi-Fi. All of our guestrooms are ADA Defined service-animal friendly. Our remodeled rooms are well-equipped to make sure your stay with us is enjoyable.
Amenities Offered At Our Civic Center Hotel
Our Civic Center Hotel offers a wide array of amenities that include paid parking for a small fee, free coffee in our lobby, free Wi-Fi throughout our hotel, Ice Machine, and an elevator.
San Francisco Bay Area Attractions and Businesses
San Francisco is known as one of the top tourist destinations in The World; in addition, it is home to some of the most World-renowned tech companies and is the hub of Silicon Valley.
If you are traveling with your family to the San Francisco Bay Area; attractions such as Lombard Street, The Exploratorium, Ghirardelli Square, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Golden Gate Bridge are must see when visiting and are all easily accessible from SoMA Park Inn.
If you are in San Francisco on business, our hotel is close to many corporate headquarters; such as Twitter, Uber, Wells Fargo, Fitbit, Lyft, and more.
SoMa Park Inn is the ideal San Francisco hotel if you are here on vacation or business long-term or if you are just coming through for a day on business. Let our helpful and friendly staff make your stay at our clean and comfortable hotel enjoyable and your stay in San Francisco memorable.
- Alarm Clocks
- Flatscreen TV
- In-Room Coffee
- Direct Dial Phones
- Fax Service (Fees May Apply)
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide
- Key card reader positioned so persons who use wheelchairs may approach and operate the opener
- No steps or abrupt level changes that will impede access for persons who use wheelchairs, walkers and other mobility aids between accessible parking and guest room entry
- Registration Desk, Lobby, Guest Rooms, and Exterior/Interior Amenities are Accessible From The Public Sidewalk
- Staff is Trained to Offer Assistance to Ensure Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessibility Throughout Guest Room and Guest Bathroom per ADA Standards